Mary is praying that someone who loves cats and has space in their home can take Mary's cats until she can take them back.
The Cats are in Bayside, Queens, New York, then Mary will be bringing them back to Rockaway, Queens, New York on Thursday (6/27). They will stay at the vet until she can get a good temporary foster home.
• They don't need medications and are in good health.
• They get along with each other and other cats.
• They get along with dogs (there were dogs in their foster home).
• They all have proper litter pan habits.
• She updates shots every two years, but will bring them to get their annual before they go to a foster home.
• She may be able to transport with access-a-ride depending upon the location of the foster home, but help is probably going to be needed with transport.
Johnny Jet ( male) (10 years old) and has been blind almost since birth. He has no trouble navigating. He is an indoor cat and is chipped. Very tame.
Helen Kelley (female) (10 years old) is partially blind but can see shadows and has no trouble navigating. She is an indoor cat and is chipped. Very tame.
Alice Annie Sullivan (female) (10 years old) She is an indoor cat, chipped and very tame. She is very affectionate.
Henry Orient (male) (about 6 years old) He is an indoor cat, chipped. He has no knees but strong muscles in his hind legs. He is faster than the speed of light.
Please SHARE this with any cat-loving friends you have in Queens, NY, New York City or the surrounding areas. THANK YOU!
P.S. I have 20 cats in my home right now and I'd have to shut down doing rescue to take these 4 kitties on-which is why I'm hoping we can find that special person who can be gracious enough to help my Cousin out.